Seldon Deploy Release Notes.
Seldon Deploy 0.7.0
- There are some helm chart values file changes. See upgrading section.
- Support for openshift.
- Configurable request forms for installs with different cluster/ingress types (e.g. openshift).
- Remove/change file functionality during payload upload.
- Primary Request Logger in seldon-logs namespace.
- Knative prometheus port conflict fixed.
Seldon Deploy 0.6.2
- App level auth redirect issue
Seldon Deploy 0.6.1
- Limit on auth cookie size
- Support token-based elastic auth
- Restructuring application paths and in-app navigation
- Install fails if kubeflow user and password missing
- Issue with env variables missing on canary promotion
- Resources prometheus can be different from requests prometheus
Seldon Deploy 0.6.0
- New request logging update
- New gitops repository folder structure
- Outlier Detection Configuration and Monitoring
- App-level authentication with OIDC
- Tensorflow protocol for Seldon deployments
- MLFlow pre-packaged server in the deployment wizard
- Kubernetes pods and logging
- Displaying sync status for gitops namespaces
- New requests and resources monitoring dashboard
- Bitbucket support for gitops
- Infinite loading if no valid labeled namespace was found
- No deployments were displayed if at least one was faulty
Seldon Deploy 0.5.2
- Browser timezone fix
Last modified July 7, 2020: add 0.7.0 release notes (65a32a8)