sd allows to control your machine learning resources in Seldon Deploy.
sd is a command line interface which allows you to access Seldon Deploy programmatically. Complete documentation is available at https://deploy-master.seldon.io/docs/cli/
-h, --help help for sd -p, --password string Seldon Deploy password. -s, --server string Seldon Deploy server URL. -u, --user string Seldon Deploy user.
- sd deploy - Deploy a new version of your model.
- sd doc - Generate the documentation for sd.
- sd list - List model list in Seldon Deploy.
- sd promote - Promote your model between environments.
- sd version - Print the version number of generated code example