Upgrading Seldon Deploy.
Upgrading Seldon Deploy to 0.7.0
- The deploy helm chart now contains an option to install a request logger in the seldon-logs namespace. This is on by default. Previously loggers were per-namespace. To use a single request logger installed through the chart, ensure the seldon-logs namespace is labelled for knative-evenint and that seldon core is v1.2.1 and has executor.requestLogger.defaultEndpoint http://default-broker.seldon-logs. For KfServing, if using it, the default broker will for now continue to be in the current namespace unless set at the point of creating the model deployment.
- The helm values file has seen some changes.
- There’s now a request logger section for installing the request logger to a dedicated namespace, if desired.
- The istioIngress section has been renamed ingressGateway
- There are extra options in the prometheus section for for using a secured prometheus (assumes not secure by default, as before).
- There are extra options in the elasticsearch section for for using a secured prometheus (assumes not secure by default, as before).
Last modified July 7, 2020: upgrading to 0.7.0 (d0e5579)